Wednesday, 26 August 2009

My Sexy Gogga



I am married to the most awesome man. Wynand is funny, gorgeous, smart, hilarious, sensitive, intelligent, sexy, caring, loving and happy.

Wyn is an electronic software engineer, and works for a huge international company as a Junior Project Manager. He works really hard, is very dedicated and committed, and I hope his bosses know his worth!

We met as students in Potchefstroom, I was 19, Wyn was 21. My first impression of the dude, was: Sexy Party Animal! We got along so well from the start, there was always so much to chat about and laugh about.

Six years after meeting the man of my dreams, I married him. My soulmate.

We love spending evenings in each other's company - sitting on the patio with a bottle of vino, playing songs to each other; going out for a prawn dinner; a Sunday breakfast; or a cocktail at sunset - such special times!

Ek's lief vir jou, my gogga, jy's my hart se punt, jy's my tingeling, jy's my liefste ding.
xx

1 comment: